BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

ABOUT ME

Hai everybody. My name is Dalila bt. Aidi and I was born in Alor Star, Kedah. My family comprises of seven people including my father and my mother. My father is a businessman who runs a laundry shop and my mother is a bank clerk. My brother is taking his degree at UiTM Shah Alam in Civil Engineering and I having my degree in Biology Education in UPSI. Two of my little sisters are in form three and standard six and the most naughty little boy in my family is in standard four. When I was a little girl, we moved a lot because my mother always get transferred to other branch of Bank Rakyat. I had my kindergarten years at Tadika Kemas Kg. Selayang, and primary education in Sk. Selayang, Sk. Sg. Siput, and Sk. Kg. Muhibbah.



I had my secondary school life at SMK Muhibbah in Sg. Siput, Perak. To talk about my school life, I am just an ordinary student like anyone else. I was a quite shy person when I was in form one and two. I don’t know why, but it’s just who I am. Maybe because I’m trying to adapt to new environment and of course new friends. When I was in form three, it suddenly changed. I was accepted to be a school prefect and I improved my communication skills and I’m not shy anymore =). After years of showing the best of me, I was given the opportunity to hold many posts like secretary of English society, president of Puteri Islam, and assistant head prefect. I was also a school debater and I took part in many competitions to represent my school.


My school friends

After finishing my secondary school, I continued my studies at Perlis Matriculation College. I took life science and I had a great life during my matriculation days. We joined “puisidra” competition and we won the second place ^_^.

~matrics life~

Now, I’m having degree major in Biology and minor in Kemahiran Hidup. I enjoy my campus life and I hope things will run smoothly here. I want to finish my study here with great achievements.

~campus Life~

one of my hobbies~

i love taking pictures; it's an art

0 comments: