BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Teaching Philosophy

My name is Dalila bt Aidi and I’m a teacher to be. I want to be the greatest teacher of all in this world as I want to give motivation to students to make them pursue for the best and leave behind all the commonplaces. As a teacher, I promised myself that I’ll treat all my students equally regardless their background, gender, intelligence and personal attractiveness. Besides that, if students need my help, they should always know that I readily available to lead them. Apart from that, I want to create an amazing learning environment yet supportive so that students can ‘sink’ into the subjects that I teach. An interactive environment can facilitate students’ ideas and I want to make them enjoy in every second in my class. Actually, what I do hope the most is, I want to set a good example to my students so that they will make me as their role model.

0 comments: